Sunday, March 30, 2014

Terrariums, Ramen-crusted Chicken Wings, and New Friends

Cruising the library, this book called out to me.

So this was my creative project. Took about 5 minutes plus going to Lowes to get the gravel and tillandsia. But I love it. We had the strands (can't remember its name) in the yard, and I had the vase in a cabinet. Here are my trinkets from Oaxaca enjoying my creation.
I also made this - ramen encrusted chicken wings, which I saw on the Today Show when I was home on Wednesday for Kuhio Day. It was good, but don't know if it's worth the trouble. Dry coat, wet count, fry, drain, wet coat, dredge in crumbled ramen. I'll make it for potluck sometime and see what people think. Mom thought it was soooo good.
All in all, a good day. I also made new friends and supported a cause. Not much writing right now, but recording my attempts helps me to stay on track with my goal of being more creative. 



No comments:

Post a Comment